Rainbow StairsRegular price $79.99 USD Sale price $64.99 USD
- Have you ever thought about toys which are not only for fun but also for education? Here we have one!
- They can build caves, tunnels, and bridges, construct castles, develop the sense of equilibrium, get acquainted with such concepts as "bigger" - "smaller,” "narrower," - "wider,” "higher" - "lower.”
- This Rainbow Stacker also helps to learn numbers and colors.
- Decor for your kid’s room.
- For children age + 3 years.
- The Rainbow block includes 11 pieces of different colors.
Better for your kid
- This Rainbow Stairs was created for kids to imagine their own game.
- They can build structures, create different forms, and organize them as they want.
- Pattern Recognition.
- Boost your kid's logical thinking capabilities and creativity with this toy to take his logic sense to the next level.
- Researchers have compared children playing with Montessori toys across educational programs and found that these ones in Montessori programs scored higher on levels of creativity.
- Help your kid to boost its creativity.
Better for the planet
- Designed with the environment in mind.
- This wooden toy replaces the classic plastic one.
- Save yourself and save the planet. The fish will thank you for it.
- 38 cm * 8 cm
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Colors may vary depending on how the wood takes up the paint.
- Manufactured in China. These products are made under exhaustive quality control processes using premium materials. We do so, to offer the best possible deal to our customers.
- CPSC tested and compliant. FDA approved material, non-toxic, and free of PVC, lead, latex, phthalates, and BPA.
- Just wipe clean with a damp cloth before use.
- Not intended for children under 3.
- Contain small parts that present a choking hazard for young children.
- Adult supervision recommended.
- Protecting children from unsafe toys is the responsibility of everyone. Careful toy selection and proper supervision of children at play are still – and always will be – the best way to protect children from toy-related injuries.