Pyramid RingsRegular price $149.99 USD Sale price $99.99 USD
These toys are handmade on demand by our artisans.
Shipping times on these products can take 1 to 3 months.
Once it’s 2 days the order was placed, it can't be canceled.
Returns on Premium Handmade Toys must be returned to the country of origin of the artisan.
- Play with your child and create together your own fairy tale!
- The pyramid will help your child develop fine motor skills and spatial thinking and learn numbers in a playful way. Also this toy will introduce your little one with such concepts as "bigger" - "smaller", "narrower" - "wider", "higher" - "lower".
- This Pyramid Rings also help to learn numbers.
- 7 rings of pastel colors (Pink, White, and Gray) and the central stick.
- High-quality linden wood.
- Each piece of the Pyramid ring is carefully hand-painted using water-based paints.
Better for your kid
- This Pyramid Rings toy was created to put children and their parents in a good mood.
- Researchers have compared children playing with Montessori toys across educational programs and found that these ones in Montessori programs scored higher on levels of creativity.
- Help your kid to boost its creativity.
- The paint complies with the standards DIN EN 71.3 (children toys) and DIN 53160 (resistance to sweat and saliva).
Better for the planet
- They are designed with the environment in mind.
- These wooden educational toys replace the classic plastic ones.
- Save yourself and save the planet. The fish will thank you for it.
- 11.5 cm * 17 cm.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- As a result of the natural uniqueness of each piece of wood used, the shade of the product you ordered may differ from the photos on the website.
- Handmade in Russia. These products are made under exhaustive quality control processes using premium materials.
- Just wipe clean with a damp cloth before use.
- CPSC tested and compliant. FDA approved material, non-toxic, and free of PVC, lead, latex, phthalates, and BPA.
- Protecting children from unsafe toys is the responsibility of everyone. Careful toy selection and proper supervision of children at play are still – and always will be – the best way to protect children from toy-related injuries.