Lacing toyRegular price $54.99 USD Sale price $49.99 USD
These toys are handmade on demand by our artisans.
Shipping times on these products can take 1 to 3 months.
Once it’s 2 days the order was placed, it can't be canceled.
Returns on Premium Handmade Toys must be returned to the country of origin of the artisan.
- Play with this cute and fun lazing fruits.
- Lacing is a classic excellent fine motor activity for children.
- Perfect for your Kids room decoration.
- You can even color them as a diy craft activity!
- Create together your own design!
- Mushroom 2 pieces
- Carrots 2 pieces
- Apple 2 pieces
- Pear 2 pieces
- Lace of durable material (not cotton), which increases its strength and smoothness.
Better for your kid
- Improves eye-hand coordination
- Researchers have compared children playing with Montessori toys across educational programs and found that these ones in Montessori programs scored higher on levels of creativity.
- Help your kid to boost its creativity.
- Improves attention.
- Develops patience and perseverance.
Better for the planet
- They are designed with the environment in mind.
- These wooden toys replace the classic plastic ones.
- Save yourself and save the planet. The fish will thank you for it.
- Mushroom 5 cm
- Carrots 7 cm
- Apple 5 cm
- Pear 5 cm
- Attention! Please note that this toy has small parts that can be dangerous for children under 3 years old.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- As a result of the natural uniqueness of each piece of wood used, the shade of the product you ordered may differ from the photos on the website.
- Handmade in Russia. These products are made under exhaustive quality control processes using premium materials.
- Just wipe clean with a damp cloth before use.
- CPSC tested and compliant. FDA approved material, non-toxic, and free of PVC, lead, latex, phthalates, and BPA.
- Protecting children from unsafe toys is the responsibility of everyone. Careful toy selection and proper supervision of children at play are still – and always will be – the best way to protect children from toy-related injuries.